sexta-feira, 11 de fevereiro de 2011

- my sun


Enjoy what you have today, not what did you had some day.

Now that’s my life, and I won’t change anything for anybody. All needs to open your eyes, and I opened mine today. The change he made on my life was great, but I learned that everything has a reason to happen, and that's what keeps me trying.
Maybe I ain’t completely happy, and I couldn’t be, anyway. At last, my best dream ended in one night, then left only memories and promises. However the time is the best medicine, and I'm sure everything will be fine.
Today I won’t make anyone happy, I'll just live my moments and forget a little bit of everybody. Not worth loving and having no answer. Not worth I cry as he laughs. I'll be what make me good, and who doesn’t like can go away and leave me here, enjoying the sun.

2 comentários: