quinta-feira, 2 de setembro de 2010

- nightmare


Why we dream all the life? In the end nothing is the same, everything change and we’ll have stayed lose in our thinking. I’m not able to support the pain if you let me here and move on, anyway I guess it’s already happening. When I’m awake my dream becomes my nightmare.
I don’t have the control about it, so it hurts me every day. And the worse is I can’t do anything, maybe there’s nothing I could do. Some people say that I’m idiot, but I know everything is my fault, at last I did my choices on my own.
The consequences have a strength that nobody would believe. I’d like everything to be back as before, and our love was still so wide as to overcome the distance and the insecurity that kills my heart. I wouldn’t ask anything else if you still were mine, it’s all I ever wanted.

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário